The Top 10 Things Overheard In A Tax Preparer’s Office Prior To The Tax Filing Deadline
* No sir, the government does not want you to pay your taxes in pennies.
* I have a hard time believing that a garbage collector made $150,000 last year so for the last time, DID YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SOURCE OF INCOME!!!
* How cute… a tax form done in crayon.
* No sir, its do your taxes every year and renew your driver’s license every 4 years, not the other way around.
* Just because you talk to your plants ma’am, you cannot, repeat CANNOT list them as your dependents.
* No Ms Lewinsky, your oval office “contributions” are not the same as when you check the dollar box at the top of your 1040 form.
* Even if you are a hooker, the number of orgasms you’ve had cannot count as a business expense.
* I’m sorry, I’m not sure I follow your “Give me an extension and I’ll give you an extension later at my place” argument.
* I take it that because you have decided to do origami with your tax form that you’re not receptive to paying your taxes this year.
* Just remember the IRS motto, buddy: Screw us now, we’ll screw you later!!